Two of the changes in the habits of paper consumption with which we engaged in TEOR/éTica are:
1. We prefer unbleached toilet paper, napkins and paper towels.
2. We prefer recycled certified paper to print.
TEOR/éTica’s two houses dynamic consumption of toilet paper, napkins, paper towels and paper to print were:
– One private/public bathroom: conventional toilet paper and a dispenser of conventional paper towels
– One private kitchen: conventional paper roll dispenser, conventional paper napkins
– Two printing stations: each with a ream of white conventional paper and conventional paper already printed to reuse for printing drafts.
– Two public bathrooms: conventional toilet paper and a dispenser of conventional paper towels in every bathroom
– One private bathroom: conventional toilet paper and a dispenser of conventional paper roll
– One printing station: one ream of white conventional paper and conventional paper already printed to reuse for printing drafts.
This was our commitment:
1. Remove paper roll in TEOR/éTica’s kitchen and Lado V’s private. Replace paper roll in kitchen for cloth towels and in bathroom for bath towels.
2. We would try to buy toilet paper, paper towels and napkins non-chlorinated and/or biodegradable.
3. We would try to buy certified recycled paper to print.
1. On September 1, 2015, we have already uninstalled conventional paper dispensers in kitchen and Lado V’s private bathroom. We had bought bath towels and also coordinate the dynamics of hand washing and sun drying kitchen cloth towels and bath towels.
2. On October 1, 2015 we bought certified recycled paper for three printing stations. We still use the printed paper to be reused for printing drafts.
3. On November 3, 2015 conventional toilet paper has not changed and neither conventional paper towels in public bathrooms. For one thing, we have not run out of old supplies. This issue will remain pending for 2016.
4. November 3, 2015 we are already buying biodegradable paper napkins for internal use in the kitchen.
Please see the original post in spanish here